• Brody

Don't Let Your Dogs Eat Mushrooms!



If you have dogs please don't let them eat mushrooms in your yard! They are toxic for dogs and have killed some!

Amatoxin is the poison found in mushrooms that are bad for dogs because it can cause liver failure.

There isn't an antidote for it either. It's not a specific looking mushroom so just remove any and all from your yard!


9 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

What Does the World Need That Your Talent Can Provide?

What does the world need that your talent can provide? That's what actor and comedian Jim Carrey asked at a graduation speech. I've felt that radio broadcasting was my only talent to provide some lev